IN LSAMP is active on six campuses across Indiana. We rely on campus coordinators to meet the needs of our IN LSAMP scholars at each campus, to disseminate information, and manage budgets and reporting. The alliance provide resources to campus coordinators via a shared drive. Resources include: professional development activities for students and staff, policies, procedures, website guidance, presentation PowerPoints, IUIE report directions to find eligible majors at IU campuses, sample emails for eligible students, steps to review and classify, applicants in Smartsheet, coordinator meeting minutes, logos and branding, and the coordinator handbook.
Campus coordinator resources
Reporting and Tracker List
- Alliance Activity Tracker: Use this form to enter all activities (internal and external) hosted by your campus LSAMP during Phase II (5/1/23 - 4/30/28) of the project.
- Level 1 Database Tracker: Use this form to add new Indiana LSAMP supported students to the alliance database.
- Strengthening Indiana LSAMP Scholar Competitiveness Log: External Opportunity Tracker
- Student Presentation Entry Form: Use this form to enter Indiana LSAMP scholar presentations that occurred between 5/1/23 - 4/30/28.
- Indiana LSAMP Scholar Travel Award Application: Use this form for Scholar Travel Award Application.
Summer/AY Year Resources
- Orientation Powerpoint
- Student/Faculty Expectation Sheet
- RCR Certificate Instructions
- Travel Request Form
- Study Information Sheet
- IN LSAMP Letterhead
- MachForm Login
- NSF CIP Codes
- NCES CIP Codes
- Pictures of Campus Events or Conferences
Target Recruitment for Accepted Majors and Determining Eligibility
Is this degree eligible for LSAMP funding?
- Eligibility is based on CIP codes identified by LSAMP at the national level. View the NSF STEM Classification of Instruction Programs Crosswalk list of codes.
- You need to locate the CIP code of the degree and confirm the first part of the number is a STEM code identified as LSAMP eligible. (Degree titles are not acceptable confirmation)
- IU Link to locate CIP codes; BSU should contact Anita Gnezda for their link to degrees; Ivy Tech should contact Christopher Sleppy at email@example.com for link to degrees
- LSAMP STEM CIP code list (as of 1/14/20)
Where is WebAMP located?Login to WebAMP at LSAMP.org
How do I log-in to WebAMP? Each campus receives an email in October with a confirmation of the campus contact. Contact Kim Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received the email or have changed personnel and need to update the contact name/phone number/email.
Responsible Conduct of Research
RCR is required for all direct funded participants (students, staff, and faculty mentors).
- CITI at IU is located in one.iu.edu. Use your IU username and password.
- New users outside IU should register at CitiProgram's website.
- Verification links should be used to download the certificate prior to receiving first paycheck on the award.
Annual Report templates will be emailed to campus coordinators by the program manager in early summer.
The annual retreat is hosted each summer by the alliance leadership.
Can we bring other members of our campus or faculty mentors? Yes! We welcome any campus personnel, faculty mentors, or others you may work with on your campus.